Live Deeply helps you have more meaningful relationships, deeper conversations, and transformative experiences. If you’re tired of shallow, forgettable interactions, it’s time to start doing things differently. Together, we can grow in a more beautiful direction.
On a mission to create more meaningful relationships, Jenny Dalio launched Live Deeply, an ecosystem of experiential products, services and communities designed to help you discover the intrinsic joy that comes from authentic relationships.
Prior to Live Deeply, Jenny was the first female curator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers in Buenos Aires, Argentina and led a dinner on Hope & Faith for TED Global Vancouver. Yet, the purpose-driven entrepreneur is most proud of her work in founding SoulFire Series, a range of concerts and workshops that brought together 30,000 in-person audiences of every major class, race and religion across four continents. SoulFire Series was both inspirational and action-oriented as attendees explored humanity’s most difficult questions: the human experience, meaning, and what it means to truly transform and relate to each other.
With the launch of Live Deeply, Jenny sought to build deeper, more purposeful relationships on a personal level. She believes that “While getting together is nice, deep connection is fundamental to true fulfillment.”
Jenny is fluent in four languages (English, Spanish, Italian and French) and after living in and traveling to more than 71 countries, the Live Deeply founder is now rooting down in Miami with her family and creating long-term community.
Fun Facts About Jenny
- Jenny has a hidden talent for crafting her own art using natural elements from her world travels. Her favorite collector's item? Clam shells she gathers and presses in resin for a one-of-a-kind art piece.
- As the ultimate serial entrepreneur, The Live Deeply founder taught herself to code by watching online videos and then later launched a web design agency, led a team of 20 and boasted an international client portfolio across 16 major cities.
- In her own words, Jenny describes true connection as “a welcoming warm bath; you’re exposed, real, yet incredibly safe and accepted.” It’s the feeling she’s hoping to cultivate with the products she creates.
"The greatest disease in the West today is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. Many are dying for a piece of bread… but many more are dying for a little love.The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty– it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There’s a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God."
– Mother Teresa.
We hold in our hearts a profound craving for connection – a desire as enduring as the forests and as deep as its seas. We sometimes awaken this desire when we're immersed ourselves in nature. We feel it when we've sparked a soul-sparking conversation. And we recognize it when we see that meaningful gaze it in others.
It's our mission to empower others to embrace this innate thirst for conscious connection. Through our ecosystem of experiential products, we bring families, friends, and strangers closer together. Because we genuinely believe that when we honor our heart's need for meaningful relationships, we discover how to live more intentional, fulfilling lives.
In this era of fickle and fleeting social media interactions, prompting ourselves to forge these authentic connections is more important than ever.
We Spark Soul Fires, Not Small Talk
It's no secret social distancing has transformed our lives. It has amplified a sense of isolation that has long been growing in our communities. As we work to navigate our changing world, an epidemic of another sort continues to unfold . . .
The quality of our relationships impacts our mental well-being, physical health, and longevity. So surface-level pleasantries just won't do.
Our products make it easy to transcend small talk – overcoming isolation and genuinely connecting with others (whether you've been separated by an ocean or you've been in the same room this entire time).
Our Commitment To People And Planet
Forging deep relationships is inherently an act of community-building. And we're devoted to supporting our community – both by championing organizations that provide mental health resources and by respecting the earth that we call home. As a part of our ongoing commitment to fostering a brighter, more hopeful future . . .
- We donate 1% of our revenue to mental health non-profits
- We use only sustainably harvested paperboard and vegan inks to craft our conversation cards
- We're actively reducing our use of plastic – in our packaging and beyond
- Our products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council™ (which means our production process meets strict social and environmental standards)
Shop our Conversation Starter Decks.
240 Crandon Blvd Suite 204, Key Biscayne, FL 33149