- Get a card (beginner or advanced: you decide) and choose a sentence on your card.
- Throughout your conversation, find a way to slip in your sentence without getting caught (it helps to invent a story around it).
- If someone suspects you, they yell Slip! a win the number of points on your card (if they're wrong, they lose a point).
- If five seconds pass without anyone catching on, you yell Slip! and win the number of points on your sentence.
- Grab another card, and keep playing.
- At the end of the meal, the person with the most points wins.
A word of advice: don't read all the sentences in advance! that will make the game less fun for you.