Reunited: Questions to Catch Up Deeply
Ideal for college reunions, long-time family gatherings, and any time you're catching up.
- What was your moment of highest stress in the past year?
- What is something you changed your mind about in the past year?
- Have you seen any videos or read anything that inspired you lately?
- Can you share an unpopular opinion you have? I will share one too.
- What lights you up these days?
- What's the biggest failure you experienced since we last saw each other?
- What is one of the hardest things you’ve done since we last saw each other?
- What is one thing you’ve learned about relationships since we last saw each other?
- In what ways have you changed since we graduated?
- What is something going on in your life that we would never have guessed?
- Is there an area of your life that you need help with? How can we help?
- Have you taken any interesting classes or workshops since we last met?
- What do you think our college experience taught you?
- What's something new that you want to start?
- What was stressing you out last week?
- What made you sad last week?
- What is something you want to change in your life?
- What's one of your favorite college memories?
- Share a time you felt wild during grad school
- Share a time you felt awkward during grad school
- Share a time you felt seen or included during grad school
- What do you realize now about yourself that you didn’t during school?
- What constitutes your spirituality these days?
- Where do you turn for advice these days?
- In what ways is your life different now than you imagined?
Leave a comment